Welcome to Cafe Kitty, the centre of all things gastronomic here at Underbelly Boulevard. Cafe Kitty is run by Kitty Fisher’s Group, the team behind acclaimed Kitty Fisher’s in Mayfair and Cora Pearl in Covent Garden, and renowned for their delicious food and superb, relaxed hospitality.
Whether you’re after a theatre set menu, a long lingering lunch or a romantic Soho dinner, Cafe Kitty has it covered. Let yourself be transported into culinary heaven: we’ll delight your senses with food and drink of the highest quality.
Big flavours, Theatreland classics and firm favourites from all the best corners of the world, Cafe Kitty is yours to explore…
Tuesday to Saturday 12:00 – 14:45 (Kitchen closes at 15:00)
Sunday 12:00 – 16:45 (Kitchen closes at 17:00)
Tuesday to Saturday 17:30 – 21:45 (Kitchen closes at 22:00)
We are closed on Mondays.
Opening hours are subject to change.
- An excellent 100 - cover restaurant... cosy yet glamourous.- Broadway World
- Get your a*se up here... these are very good small things.- Jay Rayner (The Observer)
- The 'cool little sister' of the capital's beloved Kitty Fisher's and Cora Pearl, Cafe Kitty could not be a better pre- theatre restaurant if it tried..sublime.- Harper's Bazaar
- A classy little place.- Time Out
- Well on the way to becoming a Soho 'hidden gem'.- Palate Magazine
- Very stylish... a delightful hideaway for any occasion.- House & Garden